Thursday, April 16, 2009

Recently.. .. ..

I can say now that my ankle is in almost to okay. Well, not fully healed, if the impact is strong I can still feel the pain made me to stall for a while. Yet, I am still to train my ankle to get back in good condition. Felt good when I can kick the kicking pad but not yet to punching bag. Slowly. . .

Now, at this moment, yes I can say quite pack to close company accounts. I’m chasing to finish it out before the dateline or otherwise have to face the penalty. Oh, please not again, I’m screwed up before so I do not want to end up the same thing again. Yes, I did told to my partner to hire one clerk to do data entry, it is heart sick to key in the data, with chaotic filing systems, misplaced or lost vouchers, wrong cheque numbers that actually torturing me up.

As a matter of fact, yes I do also have other things to such teaching TKD on weekday’s night, right after that, continue do the account works or right away to sleep. But it won’t movela.. .. I have already declined 2 account projects due to insufficient time and heavy workload.

Last week, Thursday, I had fully non stop training at TTA. Mst. Yeow might be provoked with the presence of his two senior gabans. But, it was all treated with nice late dinner right after the training at restaurant nearby to Dojang.

On my Monday class, I can’t stop the itchiness to do sparring. So I took out my shoe and did few round of light sparring with my boys who wanted to learn few new sparring techniques. Well I am not as good as before, heavy legs and my stamina that’s not so impressive. But I do have good techniques to do, well not as good like Hj. Saiful. As a reward on that night, I treated my boys a drink.

Shidi (UiTM) did sent me a sms with regard of ITF championship under Ino68 on midst of May. The entrance fee for individual is RM40 each. Expensive! Let’s see first how it will be later, if I want to send my boys, it will be under UiTM for sure, I will need to seek Sir Eizam’s permission. Other than that, for the MGTF Invitational International TKD Champs this June, I don’t think so to take part due to the rest of the gabans felt reluctant to participate. Well, they claimed ‘too short notice’. Let’s see first, if no means I might come down to help or just come to observe. Or I might to offer myself to any states for 4th Dan event.

Other than that, I am focus to my students for DTA’s tournament. Nothing seems to appear in near time. I do not know when the date of the tournament is since it has postponed. Oh ya I almost to forget! Nordin’s trip! Well, I already signed to join his trip to Pangkor end of May. I am just waiting for his outline.

No comments: