Friday, February 29, 2008

CRISIS TO BEGIN.. .. ..

Today, early morning I had a breakfast with the AKMC group. It’s kinda shock because I was not being informed of this sudden meeting and some more it was held a bit far from office.

Well, I know today going to be a strange occasion later at office but what it is I don’t know. Later I reached there, I had a Milo and others with their breakfast. Then it’s started.. .. .. “Today, it’s your day of decision, wisely choose and after that is no turning back”.. .. The soon so called Boss of AKMC asked all of us to confront this Pn. (owner of AKPH) to consult and deliver our problem that is salary.

Well then, my previous entry told that the staffs are having a salary problem. So today, all of us going to meet Pn and deliver that message and demand the answer right away. As so called Boss of AKMC said if the communication going to be bitter and not going any where and irritating, use your professional intellectual to overcome her.

I was sat there and thinking of what was the true message to see this Pn? What I can see this so called Boss of AKMC wanted all of us to head on from the way he told. Yalaaa, this so called Boss of AKMC knows this Pn better and know what she will replied to our question.

Right after met this so called Boss of AKMC, we had our own breakfast among us. I told them that this is not right at all. 1st, this issue should be raised with proper way and not by this approached. If we all delivered the message without raising any unsatisfied feeling and Pn are also the same then the discussion is successful. If not, then all of us going to be hang without a rope. Dahlaa this so called Boss of AKMC not yet secured the outsource funder and been delayed it week after week. So, both sides not confirming anything. If we kena with this Pn, then who going to pay our salary? .. .. the so called Boss of AKMC?

As myself then, some more worse. Baru kerja nak riot.. .. .. he he he street demo ka? So, what I did I clear myself where I am standing. I do not want to get in their picture as I am newly here. Anyway, most of them not are really happy to do this. They much more prefer to play safe and decided to not confront yet. This Pn and so called Boss of AKMC are not genuine when they promising something. I am much prefer to wait and see which is which.

Now, it’s already 29th Feb, tomorrow a new month to come. Still the problem is not moved. Hmmm, I am wondering, wondering and wondering. What will happen tomorrow then?

No comments: