Monday, March 10, 2008

IT HAS BEGUN

After a while from previous entry.. .. I have sick of this politicking at my office. It happened again of double standard exercises. Hmm, I am so pity for the staffs here, they just being paid only 1/3 from their salary. Off course what I can see that they are not satisfied at all. And from this so called new boss of AKMC, hmm he did not get that AKMC’s company so he did bought over a new company and still his funder problem has not resolve. Myself, still not yet receiving my salary either here nor to my previous company. Hope to receive my salary by this Tuesday as my ex-boss told. Pocket keeering maaa.. .. ..

Recently I went to a meeting with him so called new boss of AKMC to meet a potential funder. I was like a bidan terjun that time straight jump into his car and ramped away. I did not know at all that I am going to see a funder. Guess what? The funder said that this so called new boss of AKMC with his millionaire project was been approached by other parties and he is the 5th person. The funder some more said of what version you carrying this time? .. .. .. I was about to laugh that time.. .. tapi tahan jerlaaa.. .. The funder viewed the cash flow that was made by my Project Manager and you know what, I did not see that yet on my table. The cash flow was too good the funder said…. ..

What exactly the funder want is a commercial cash flow not a project cash flow and this so called new boss of AKMC keep pushing him of his tenancy to fund the project. OMG, I knew from very beginning the meeting will ended up no where.

Eventually, his (so called new boss of AKMC) agenda carry on.. .. .. promising a thousand sweet dreams that only happen in my dream. But then, life moves on.. .. For me, both parties are not genuine either this so called new boss of AKMC or the owner of AKPH (Pn.). Just wait and see what will happen then.. .. ..

No comments: