Monday, March 10, 2008

One Step Closer

Few days ago I surfed through the MGTF website.. .. .. Well then, I am aware that Kulim tour will be held next week and following is TTA’s one. Dins did ask me whether I participating or not. Sorry to say that I have a grading on that day and a meeting after that. I wish really really hope to go to Kulim as I did hope on last year to follow Dins by his bus to Kulim. Well, it will not happen again for this year.

I am considering myself to participating the TTA tournament this end of month. Hmm, yalaaaa, #1, no traing at all, tummy getting buncit-er (he he he) #2 Need to get Master Yeow concern 1st. But I think Master Yeow won’t mind for me to taking part. After all, I didn’t attend his class for 3 weeks right after CNY. Been busy recently.

I guess I’ll be seeing my ex-club which is Dynamic TKD on that tournament. Well no prejudice.. .. the club has served me well and it was my stepping stone to get to this level. I am thank you for it.

Apart from there, I don’t get the opportunity to bring my student to TTA tournament. My class is just a born baby. I cannot expect too many out of it. Time will tell then. I am opening soon my new class at Keramat Jaya just nearby to Dins class (Kolej Multimedia Telekom). I am planned to do it on Saturday evening and still waiting for the approval. But what I heard that most to approve. Hopefully so laaaa.. .. .. ..

Right now, I am looking for a new challenge. As you know, I am taking Dins as my idol (Malaysian TKD Idol). What made me urge is to compete with Dins. Don’t misunderstood, I wanted to be like him. Honestly, it’s hard nut to crack… .. really! But gradually I must put in action.

Ok, that’s for now then.. .. ..

No comments: