Monday, February 4, 2008

My Updates

It has been a long I am not updating my blog. Well then, I have been ignoring it for quite sometimes. Merajuklaa kiranya nie.. .. he he he. For sure you must weird when reading my blog some entries was deleted. Well, I purposely deleted it. For some reasons like my test, Master Yeow not really like his face come out in the internet, that day I kena half an hours on the phone scolded by him. And another one, Din mini tournament. .. that one accidentally deleted, laju sangat klik.. .. .. sorry Din.

Well, here are my updates :- Now, I have joined training under Master Yeow.. .. just recently joined.. .. Then I have opened few new classes, one at my apartment hall, numerous of students joined, another at Sg. Tua Hall, coming soon 2 more places. I am resigning from my job here at Taman Tun. I have received a good offer at Ulu Kelang. Quite near to my house.. .. not really near then only I will save up RM 60 for toll a month and parking fee also RM 60 a month.

Since I have backing off from my TKD club, I can feel that my future in TKD slowly becoming brighter than before. But then the feeling is more mutual. Hope I will receive a warm support from others TKD members. The plans are there, only time is my most enemy.

That day after trained with Master Yeow, as I aware it is just right after the MGTF meeting. Well, he did told me the intro but not the ending. Later I will ask him what happened just for my info only. About the PGTF, I absent for the AGM early Jan ago, so basically I missed out it too.

TTA Tournament is about to come, so, I am preparing my team to participate that tournament. One of my agendas this year is to support as many tournaments as I can. Right now, I have TTA marked in my diary other than the MGTF Instructor Course and National Tour. I will wait then for DTA tournament and others on the Northern side.

Other than that, about my Waja car (stolen), I have just received the investigation result form the police, later I will proceed it to insurance for further claim process. After a long been chasing this Sarjan, 4 months then at last I nailed him. The Bank already called me many times for that car installment, actually, it's really sickening fact that you have to pay the installment even your car has lost. Anyway, what the Bank really bothers? They just bother about their payment. I met the officer and I told her sincerely that I heart sick to pay the installment because my car is stolen. He he he, simply want to tell her. But then, I need to buy a new car then. Since I have gave this Saga car to my parent when I purchased this Waja. So, not nice for me laaaa.. .. .. My plan is either to buy the new Saga car or the Persona. Let’s time to decide it then.

So, I guessed until here my updates then. In case I missed again, I will slot in somewhere.

No comments: