Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Recent Updates

New Office Environment & the Headache

Huh, I really was mumbling with my new job here. I have just started my job here at AK Pandak Holding Berhad as a Financial Executive. On the first day, well nothing much can be done on the early morning but then on the evening, things started to appear gradually became scary.

Today, (my 2nd day) I have to struggle to overcome the workload here. Well then, it is work then. No question to be asked then.

Taekwon-do

Hmm, my new class near to my apartment was made me to feel upset but not total upset. Well, what happened was, now I have 6 registered students with me and others just having it for free. I did inform to them that day to bring the fee, on the following week, they disappeared.

Hmm.. .. need to do one more round marketing then.

- End -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi adam, u ve a nice blog here. n such cute baby!

fiza.