Monday, February 25, 2008

A New Self-Foundation

It has been almost more than a week I worked at my new place. As per my previous entry, yes I am admitting that the transactions happened before was so scary and yet terrifying. I have come crossed of double standard being exercising in this organization. Pity for the other workers that has to eat the shit made out of it. Kinda harsh words being used here. Well, I am expressing myself.

I am not trying to stand for their (pity workers) right, as I am a straight forward person, I am working for my salary and for my family. Pity of them that they have to suffer and yet I, who knows yet? Maybe I am later? Or maybe I am secured?.. .. Let me get this straight, how I got hooked up here because of my own approached. Yes, I have a strong connection related to the management. However, I hope it will not affect my credibility working here.

Later, I came to know so many unsatisfied truths.. .. Such as hmm, how to say in this entry.. .. Well, it is really confidential issues raised from few periods ago. My past experiences in office environment, PTGC, K.E.C, CDASB and recent is DESB, yes all have its own politicking agendas. This is my first time in my working experience facing a new stress office politic. For me, I am very simple, I do not want to involve and do not want to know about this.. .. I just play by the rules and following my boss. It's so easy for other people to misjudge me from that view.

Well, it is not like to happen as Prime Minister always say "Work with Me not Work for Me". That statement more like has its own self explanatory. Just don't judge the book by its cover. My actions here involving three parties, my good friend, AKMC and the owner of AK Groups. It is kind of hard before launching my strategies for the betterment of all parties. If ask my father about this, he will tell "Adam, Nko jgn pedulikan org lain, fikirkan diri nko tue dulu.. .. Nko ada banyak tanggungan, da da da da and bla bla bla.. .." Well, that's my father.

So, I am decided to follow to whom I belong. Those persons that I most respect in my life. Yes, they are my mentor, my guidance in my life.. ... and off course a blessing from my wife and my parent. Hope that my decision will change my life to better level.

We'll see how it goes.. .. .. ..

No comments: