Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Moment of My Life

“First of all.. .. Congratulations!!”

Well, nothing can make me happier today. Even though not getting my pay cheque yet, but this is the happiest moment in my life.

Try guess.. .. any wild guess? .. .. .. I have been waiting for this moment for quite long time since the day one I have married and now (4 years of marriage), this moment I wrote this entry (8/4/2008, 3.10pm) such most wonderful thing happened. My wife is pregnant and it’s already 6 weeks. I’m going to be a father soon!!!!

The minutes I walked out from the doctor’s room, my fingers can’t stop ‘sms’ing all my relatives and close friends. This is the moment that I have been waiting for.

A new life already begun.. .. ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah,really congratulations wor...at last u want become father dy...
-Yun Li-